Movie review score
5

Watch I’ll See You in My Dreams (2015) Online

I’ll See You in My Dreams
Storyline I’ll See You in My Dreams :
A sudden loss disrupts Carol’s orderly life, propelling her into the dating world for the first time in 20 years. Finally living in the present tense, she finds herself swept up in not one, but two unexpected relationships that challenge her assumptions about what it means to grow old.



I’ll See You in My Dreams

Movie details I’ll See You in My Dreams

Release : 2015-05-15
Genre : Drama, Comedy
Runtime : 92
Company : N, J, T

Cast

Blythe DannerBlythe DannerasCarol Petersen
June SquibbJune SquibbasGeorgina
Rhea PerlmanRhea PerlmanasSally
Mary Kay PlaceMary Kay PlaceasRona
Aarti MannAarti MannasDr. DaSilva
Martin StarrMartin StarrasLloyd
Mark Adair-RiosMark Adair-RiosasExterminator
Ashley SpillersasVitamin Store Clerk
Sam ElliottSam ElliottasBill
Caroline LagerfeltCaroline LagerfeltasLeslie
Max GailMax GailasCarl
Arthur RobertsasSpeed Dater 1
Harold Cannon-LopezasSpeed Dater 2
Vic PolizosasSpeed Dater 3
Michael YamaMichael YamaasSpeed Dater 4
Kevin WheatleyasBartender
Shoniqua ShandaiasCheckout Girl
Reid ScottasOfficer Shumaker
Malin ÅkermanMalin ÅkermanasKatherine Petersen
Jocelyn AyannaJocelyn AyannaasNurse
Linda Lee McBrideasFemale Bartender
Patricia BelcherPatricia BelcherasShelter Worker

Available Posters

0-I’ll See You in My Dreams1-I’ll See You in My Dreams2-I’ll See You in My Dreams3-I’ll See You in My Dreams

Movie Trailer:



Some Reviews


Leave a Reply